Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Comming Soon, Training Tuesdays!

My friends due to an oversight on my part my planned Training Tuesday post will be delayed again. A busy schedule with friends, family and running has put me off track yes that means life got in the way of fun again. I have mostly completed the next article and will likely have it completed and posted by next week. Please leave comments on the blog it's a great way for me to post what you want to see and learn. You can post comments and I think i have the blog set so you may post pictures of your runs! I would like to thank my friend Aaron for giving me the idea for the first part of Training Tuesdays, Aaron it will be out next week I promise! I have been working hard on some training schedules for various people that have e-mailed and face booked me and I'm just putting the finishing touches on them.
Again spring training has been keeping me busy, as well as work. I do coach and train beginners that are willing to commit to the hard work and my demands of dedication. If you would like to make a run with me just give me a comment on this page or as always you can e-mail me or send me a message on face book.
Have fun, enjoy your runs and as always keep rambling!!

--The Running Geek

1 comment: